Who We Are
- SCRIPTURE - We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God
- TRINITY - We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son & Holy Spirit.
- JESUS CHRIST - We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious & atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, & in His personal return in power & glory.
SALVATION - We believe that for the salvation of lost & sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
EMPOWERING WORK OF THE SPIRIT - We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- THE RESURRECTION OF ALL PEOPLE - We believe in the resurrection of both the saved & the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life & they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- THE CHURCH - We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- LOVING GOD & REACHING PEOPLE - Expressed not only in word, but in deed.
- MAKING DISCIPLES - A command given to every church & every believer.
- RELEVANT BIBLICAL TEACHING - It assists in the growth & transformation of an individual.
- VIBRANT WORSHIP - A genuine expression of our love for Christ & desire to glorify Him.
- GRACE - The context in which God's standards are to be taught.
- PRAYER - It is essential for communication with God.
- OBEDIENCE TO GOD'S WORD - It is a part of our active expression of love towards God.
- BUILDING COMMUNITY - Authentic relationships of encouragement & accountability with other believers.
- EXCELLENCE IN MINISTRY - It honors God & inspires people.